Waikiki

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Anniversary Part I...






Today we get to go to the Ihilani JW Marriott Resort and Spa for a couple days! This is where we did our wedding pictures and stayed the night before our wedding 5 years ago as well as a few nights after our wedding. I stayed with all my girls the night before the wedding and then it was Nate and I for the 3 nights after. Very nice memories and I just can not believe that time flies and we are here 5 years later. So, we were off to the resort. We got the Kama aina rate (the local Hawaiian rate). Holly booked the resort for us and we got half off the ocean view penthouse. Amazing what they can charge and get from the poor tourists! It was just as beautiful as it was 5 years ago. They have expanded and have 4 huge resorts all down the beach. We stayed in the beach resort which was very kid friendly and had great pools for the kids. They were very shallow with a sand entry and a ton of sand for Cooper to play. It was very nice. We immediately went to the pool to start our relaxation! We ordered a couple of BBC's and chilled in the pool. This pool was perfect for Cooper it really boosted his confidence in the water. We heard no whining and there was no saying "all done". He could of stayed in the pool all day I think. It was very nice. We walked down to the Ihilani for dinner. Happy Anniversay honey, I love you! 

No comments: