Waikiki

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Anniversary Part II...




Today we got up and had a nice breakfast. We checked out the sharks and the sting rays and back to the pool we went. Cooper again loved the pool and continued to get better in the water. Hayli loves the water. She hung out in her little floating boat without a peep. Nothing seems to faze that child (we are very blessed!). So we did the pool all morning and had lunch up in the room and took naps. While Nate and Cooper napped Hayli and I went on a hunt to the local stores to find Cooper and Hayli a red or green Hawaiian outfit to take pictures for our Christmas card. Could not find anyone with both red or both green, so I ended up getting Cooper red and Hayli green. It was going to be good enough, cuz I was over shopping! We went back to the hotel and got ready for pictures at sunset.
The kids cooperated fairly well. Some random lady was helping to get the kids to look and smile, she was very sweet. I hope they turn out OK!
After pictures we had dinner at the beach front restaurant at the hotel finished watching the sunset and listened to the live music. After dinner the hotel put on a movie on the beach on a big inflatable screen. Cooper walked right over and sat on the grass and said "wanna watch movie". He sat for maybe a minute and would run around and then sit again. He had fun. Hayli just sat in her carrier all night chewing on her toes. She was very content. It was a perfect evening. Happy Anniversary honey, thank you for giving me two amazing children. They could not have a better daddy! I love you tons and tons!!

No comments: