Waikiki

Monday, October 6, 2008

Mmmmmm... sweet potatoes



Today was another mellow day. I was sooooo sick and stayed in bed all morning with a horrible head cold.  Hayli did have her first veggies today... sweet potatoes! She was not too sure at first, but did take to them quickly. That was our big event for the day!

Holly worked half of the day and then we were off to the Yard House for cheap happy hour food in Waikiki. I finally got good drugs that cleared up my head cold.
Down in Waikiki they have completely redone Lewers street. The street where most of our guests stayed on for our wedding. It was a really run down street that has been totally redone with cute shops and fun restaurants. Cooper slept through dinner, I think he had a little of my head cold. But the kids did well. Cooper did wake up and started flirting with all the waitresses, like always.
We walked around Waikiki. A nice ending to our day!

No comments: